ARE YOU LOOKING TO REALIZE AND FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL?
COLLEGE HUNKS HAULING JUNK MAY BE THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!
GAIN VALUABLE BUSINESS EXPERIENCE WHILE WORKING!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR JUNK REMOVAL TRUCK CAPTAIN / TEAM LEADER AND WINGMAN POSITIONS - ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE – FULL TIME AND PART TIME
As a Truck Captain / Team Leader or Wingman, you are the first point of contact for clients on the job. You will go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day with an emphasis on your clients.
Look, act and become a friendly College HUNK (Honest, Uniformed, Nice & Knowledgeable) starting with a neat appearance (clean, well groomed, shirt tucked in, hat on straight, pants at waist with belt) and continuing with your behavior (smiles and eye contact).
Educate clients about the services that we offer along with pricing, benefits and value of College Hunks Hauling Junk. Our goal is to WOW and DELIGHT - delivering 110% plus client satisfaction and operate with nothing less than 100% SAFETY ensuring ZERO injury and / or property damage.
You are an energetic, well-organized, creative problem solver and goal-oriented team player who loves a challenging and fun environment. You have a record of achievement. You are looking to work hard, earn great money, and gain hands-on business experience. You are excited to join a team that strives to leave every customer an enthusiastic advocate of our company. You are committed to reaching your full potential in a supportive learning environment.
COLLEGE HUNKS HAULING JUNK is a fast paced operation which is currently seeking athletic individuals who are motivated for success. We are proud to be pioneers in this industry and we know that every team member is key to our success. High performance is expected and thus rewarded. Our culture is based on hard work, fun, professionalism, enthusiasm and team-work. College Hunks Hauling Junk is dedicated to building leaders!
- MUST live within 10 miles of Zip Code 75075
- MUST possess a valid driver’s license and “clean” driving record
- MUST be drug and alcohol free
- MUST be able to pass a thorough criminal background check
- MUST enjoy flexible and sometimes long hours
- MUST perform all duties with the highest levels of safety in mind to avoid injury and property damage
- MUST have strong listening and critical thinking skills, and exercise good judgement
- MUST be committed to the highest level of customer service and helping others
- MUST want to be a part of a growing organization, be excited about the opportunity and be a leader than can help drive the change and growth
- MUST be a team player and be able to operate in a cooperative team environment
- MUST be clean cut and outgoing with the ability to sell our value proposition
- MUST be hard working and enjoy physical labor – must be able to lift and sustain at least 75lbs
- MUST excel in a position of independence and responsibility
- MUST be punctual and reliable - we operate out of Central Plano and punctuality is critical
EARN $9.25 TO $12 AND MORE PER HOUR - Competitive hourly wage plus tips and revenue sharing - and you get to keep junk you find on the job.
WE OPERATE SEVEN DAYS PER WEEK - Candidates must be available at least two to three days a week and at least one weekend day. On-call availability is a big plus.
Work Hard - Have Fun - Get Paid - Find Cool Junk!!
Please check out our website at: www.CollegeHunks.com
Also, please take a few minutes to check out some of our YouTube videos including some national television coverage:
- MSNBC Building Leaders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_HpuUCFj-g
- Move The World Cartoon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZvpfzBeG6g
- YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/CollegeHunks
To learn more about us check out this video on YouTube or go to www.CollegeHunks.com
Due to the anticipated large volume of candidates, only those most closely matching the job requirements will be contacted. Entry level candidates and recent college graduates highly considered.