This is an applicant pool for part-time temporary faculty in the Division of Health Sciences. Some areas taught by this department include:
- Nursing (ADN-RN, PN)
- Medical Support Services (Medical Assisting, Medical Coding, Pharmacy Technician)
- Therapeutic Health Services (Massage Therapy, Physical Therapist Assistant)
- Emergency Medical Services, EMT-B, Paramedic
- Health Information Management
CSM IS ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR INSTRUCTORS FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS AT ALL CAMPUS LOCATIONS:
HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
CSM is looking for a dynamic individual who can implement the comprehensive mission of a community college by assessing, documenting, and improving student learning through instruction.
NOTE: CSM accepts resumes for part-time temporary faculty for all areas at all times. There may or may not be a hiring need at this time in your area of interest. When applying for part-time faculty, you are submitting your resume to an applicant pool. Department Chairs access the applicant pool when there is a hiring need. You may follow up on your application by contacting the department directly at 301-934-7534.
- Nursing program instructors – BSN required, MSN preferred* for clinical nurse instructor.
- Health Sciences instructors – Certification/licensure in program area required, Bachelors and Masters Degrees preferred**.
- Emergency Medical Services - Associate degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Health Information Management - Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred.
- Previous college level teaching experience desired.
- Subject matter/content expertise in your field.
- Enthusiasm and passion for student learning and ability to respond to the needs of adult learners using a variety of teaching methods including new technologies.
- MSN is occasionally required for nursing core instruction. Additional stipend may be available for candidates with MSN
- Some Health Sciences programs require a Bachelors degree to meet accreditation standards.