STUDENT RECRUITER: COMPASS ROSE ACADEMY - SAN ANTONIO, TX
Compass Rose Academy is a brand new charter school that opened this past year with grades 6, 7 and 8. We are looking for part time student recruiters to help enroll students for the 2019-2020 school year and beyond.
- Support the Director of Recruitment by engaging the community to generate enough applications to ensure that the school begins the 2018-2019 school year at full capacity.
- Generate applications for the 2019-2020 school year by block walking, attending events and making phone calls to families.
- Ensure that we are fully enrolled on the first day of the 2019-2020 school year.
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Understands the community that they will be working in
- Ability to initiate communication with families
- Available weekday evenings and all day on weekends.
- Tracking applications, cold calling, event planning and participation.
- Education/Certification: High School Diploma
- Experience with student recruitment preferred
- Microsoft excel, word and docs.
- Drivers License and transportation
- May be exposed to the elements and will require standing for significant amounts of time.
- Lifting of 20-30 pounds may be required
- Walking, standing and sitting for long periods of time
Submit your resume and interest, if selected you will be communicated with by a Compass Rose staff member for a phone screening and final interview. Great growth potential.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 starting, could increase based on experience