Are you excited by the challenge of producing the highest quality training department possible? Are you an enthusiastic communicator that can create excitement in others? Are you a natural motivator that can inspire others to achieve results? Do you excel at building relationships while maintaining a "how can I help you?" attitude. Do you thrive in a team environment where you are willing to jump in and help out when necessary? Does your empathy, fast thinking, and goal orientation allow you to tactfully persuade others in order to overcome challenges?
Does this sound like you? If so, this is the opportunity for you.
Compel Fitness at Gold's Gym Laburnum is seeking a Head Personal Trainer. Compel Fitness is a fast growing national personal training company that provides a positive and exciting work environment as well as a springboard for career growth and opportunity. We are looking for a full-time employee that is goal-oriented, enthusiastic, and has a passion for fitness.
Descriptions of daily responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for the overall quality of the training department
2. Developing, hiring and managing a personal training staff.
3. Taking clients through small group and team training sessions
4. Providing superior customer service to all personal training clients.
5. Increasing member participation in our training programs
6. Maintain excellent relationship with entire gym staff.
Requirements: The primary requirements to be a successful Coach are the following character traits:
Secondary required traits:
Ambition -A Passion for fitness
The secondary skills that will aid, but are not required are:
Personal Training Experience
Any fitness related experience
Please email resume and contact information via the application to the right of your screen.