Account Managers are responsible for managing all aspects of Astute’s customer relationships, ensuring their satisfaction while advocating for their objectives. Account Managers are also tasked with strengthening our partnerships and identifying opportunities. You will manage the relationship post-sale, lead strategic campaign efforts, ensure the successful deployment of implementations, and address day-to-day administration and project work.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop and maintain long-term & meaningful relationships with assigned customers
- Serve as a trusted advisor and the key contact between customers, the Astute team, and third parties as necessary
- Identify areas and opportunities for growth & Increase operational usage of Astute’s solutions through ongoing consultation with customer end-users and high-level stakeholders
- Engage with internal teams (Professional Services, Support, Product etc.) to drive solutions and ensure tasks / projects are delivered on schedule and meeting customer expectations
- Develop understanding of product suite including ability to demo, speak to enhancements and product releases as well as provide consultative input on maximizing software benefits
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with customers and convert them into appropriate requirements documentation
- Collaborate internally to develop account strategy and address / identify customer needs
- Create Statements of Work (SOWs) and estimates for purchases of new products, implementation, and or services
- Perform business reviews and regular meetings with customers to ensure awareness and traction on account strategy, opportunities, projects and corporate initiatives / product updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to build rapport and trust through responsiveness and value-adding interactions.
- Familiarity with technology and ability to pick up new solutions quickly.
- Experience in services and support related work, preferably in a technical environment
- Strong technical & business aptitude including the ability to solve complex problems using technology
- Desire to seek out opportunities to increase the value exchange with your customers.
- Effective time management
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to tailor the message to a range of audiences, from technical roles up to senior management
- Understanding of CRM and call center industry practices is a plus