S&P 500 Company with over 2000 locations Nationwide & Europe, is looking for a VICE PRESIDENT HUMAN RESOURCES. This role is critical in DRIVING TRANSFORMATION while managing day-to-day operations and performance.
This position oversees the human resource activities for their Field organization for over 4,000 employees throughout the country. The position works closely with the COO and the corporate human resource team.
The VPHR reports directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer and oversee a team of HR Directors/Business Partners supporting the Field Operations. They will work closely and partner with the COO and business leaders across the Field Organization.
Corporate office is located in the Burbank/Glendale area. And they offer a very competitive compensation package, based on the candidate’s background and experience and includes an excellent equity opportunity.
Our Client is looking for a strategic, hands-on and proactive professional with a demonstrated aptitude for identifying and solving problems, performance management, partnering with operational and management personnel, and making decisions underpinned by a strong human resources background with both field and corporate assignments. Demonstrated ability and desire to exhibit future upward mobility is critical, as the company continues to grow and expand in the human resources arena
- Lead a consultative strategy for field leadership and employees for HR support and resolution
- Ensure field talent strategies and solutions are in accordance with employment law, best practices, and connected to key business objectives
- Connect and provide guidance to the field operations leadership team by linking people and organization to the company's overarching strategic goals
- Act as a trusted advisor, coach, and consultant for their field leaders to improve their leadership capability, team effectiveness, strategic insight, and business performance
- Lead talent management initiatives across field operations, including workforce strategy, succession planning, organizational assessment, etc.
- Lead and develop field based HR professionals that specialize in employee relations and team engagement
- Collaborate cross-functionally to design and implement organizational and talent initiatives with the Corporate HR Centers of Excellence
- Lead the implementation of the company's people strategy which includes all aspects of culture and employee experience
- Create and implement internal development programs that drive engagement, retention and business results.
- Leverage people analytics to measure program adoption, effectiveness, and value for team members.
- Manages all aspects of Field Employee Relations and a team of seasoned HR Directors that Provides support, counsel and direction to managers on routine employee relations issues as well as policy/procedure clarification. Investigates and responds to employee issues to ensure a resolution. Prepares documentation and reports on investigative activities
- Assists field management team in identifying and addressing employee relations issues to create and maintain a positive work environment, while consistently balancing the needs of the employee and the needs of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development or related field or equivalent experience, emphasis on an hourly workforce. MBA a plus.
- Experience as a Human Resources professional (10 years), engaging specialists in core HR disciplines.
- A “roll up the sleeves” mentality and desire to resolve problems in a team work environment.
- Excellent consulting skills and can influence senior stakeholders to get things accomplished within a matrixed organization
- A STRONG TRACK RECORD OF DELIVERING IN COMPLEX MULTI-DISCIPLINE CHANGE PROGRAMS, INCLUDING CULTURE CHANGE.
- Ability to TRAVEL AS NEEDED, UP TO 40% OF THE TIME.