LOOKING TO FILL VARIOUS SHIFTS WITH RELIABLE, CUSTOMER-SERVICE ORIENTED INDIVIDUALS!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide a positive attitude to customers and peers through providing outstanding and courteous customer service.
- Be on time. Show up when your shift is to begin and work the assigned hours.
- Follow the safety guidelines and safety programs established by CPI and complete safety reports and required records.
- Exceptional personal hygiene is a requirement for this position, the following standards must be met by the employee in addition to cleanliness and body odor control; No visible piercing jewelry except for ears. No visible tattoos.
- Hair restraint when needed (e.g. hairnet, hat required in food area).
- Clean uniforms.
- Record sales transactions and receive payments for the transactions.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and assist them in finding merchandise or services.
- Stock shelves, displays, and food service items.
- Keep all product dispensing equipment and service areas orderly and clean (e.g. pop machine).
- Perform all assigned housekeeping duties inside and outside location. Keep location clean and orderly.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer service.
- Maintain positive, professional relationships across the organization and work collaboratively with peers.
- Accept payment and make change.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Efficient problem solving skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Minimum of one year related experience and/or training. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
REQUIRED: Valid Driver’s License
PCP LEVEL: 3
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may exert 20-50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds constantly. Exerting weight exceeding 50 pounds will require two people to lift. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
This job operates in a retail business environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer and phone. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions: extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.