UNICOI STATE PARK & LODGE is one of Georgia's premier state parks located within the north Georgia mountains in the quaint town of Helen.
Unicoi is a beautiful park and perfect for the nature lover!! With wonderful and great accommodations surrounded by nature's playground, we couldn't help but create great experiences that only enhance our guests' getaway. From paddle board courses and s'mores with stories around the campfire to fly fishing classes and guided hikes, we have something that all of our guest's will enjoy. Our newest attraction is the Adventure Lodge, which hosts a variety of activities to include zip lines, archery ranges, and a shooting range.
At Unicoi, we take pride in delivering the absolute finest in Lodging and Park experiences for our guests. Our core values are:
COME AND JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!!! Please visit our website at www.unicoilodge.com.
We are managed by the Southeast's premiere hospitality management company, Coral Hospitality.
We are looking for hard-working HOUSEKEEPING/ LAUNDRY ATTENDANTS. Under the direct supervision of the Housekeeping Manager, this position ensures clean, orderly, and attractive conditions in accordance with standards of Unicoi State Park & Lodge.
· Sorts, folds, and carries linens.
· Changes linens and makes bed properly and according to standards.
· Restocks cart and empties vacuum cleaners.
· Follows accounting and re-stocking procedures for in-room amenities.
· Replenish room supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
· Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
· Dusts furniture.
· Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork.
· Washes windows, door panels and sills.
· Empties wastebaskets.
· Replenishes bathroom supplies.
· Replaces light bulbs.
· Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
· Follows all Lost & Found procedures with guest items left behind.
· Cleans bathrooms, including the shower curtain, walls, mirrors, tub, toilet and floor.
· Cleans under and behind bed.
· Cleans closet area. Replaces iron and ironing board; cleans items as needed.
· Makes a final check to ensure all items are in the room.
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
PAY: $8.00-9.00 PER HOUR AND WILL BE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 50 LBS, FOLLOW DIRECTION, WORK A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE (INCLUDING WEEKENDS & HOLIDAYS).
Unicoi State Park & Lodge is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability,sexual orientation, or veteran status,or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted. DFWP/EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans