Visual Associates/Merchandising Associates are the rare breed of highly organized and creative individuals. Maintaining a beautifully merchandised sales floor is key to this position. You’re also incredibly accurate and meticulous. Reporting to the Visual Merchandising Manager/Operations Manager, you work as part of a very talented team of associates who's main goal is to support the sales floor in maintaining and stocking store displays. You will also be involved with unloading shipments and processing customer pickups. A positive attitude, sense of enthusiasm and ability to multitask are musts for every day.
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability by maintaining the stockroom and sales floor and facilitate the flow of product in order to provide an engaging experience to every customer, every time.
- Assist with display changes under the direction of the Visual Merchandising Manager or Merchandising Team Lead.
- Assist and support the execution of the store’s seasonal and weekly floor plans under the direction of the Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Maintain and stock the sales floor, including sales counters and all store displays and uprights/shelves, understanding the priorities of stocking, signage and cleaning.
- Participate in the execution of the store window displays.
- Perform duties associated with receiving and processing the truck.
- Safely process and assist with customer pick-up orders
- Assist the Merchandising Manager/Operations Manager to complete essential inventory control functions in an effort to support financial and inventory accuracy.
- Maintain lighting in the store.
- Maintain an awareness of current product in all departments.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Actively participate in weekly merchandising meetings, store meetings and training sessions.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of computers, systems and programs relevant to the position.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems.
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experience preferred
- High school diploma/ GED or equivalent
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain flexibility
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 65 pounds: heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.