As a Full-Stack Engineer, you would be an early employee of CrowdAI. You'll be creating tools and techniques for large-scale deep learning, creating a platform for creating and accessing large-scale map data. Your day to day responsibilities will be varied and changing frequently, including:
- Building intuitive and powerful applications for our annotators and deep learning engineers.
- Developing and enforcing best practices for a high quality, maintainable codebase
- Creating APIs, demos, and documentation for customer use
- Contributing to our rich React application, and sharing ownership of the Ruby on Rails backend
You are experienced with React and, with mentorship and time to ramp up, can contribute to a Ruby on Rails application.
- At least 2 years of experience working on an engineering team, ideally including working for small startups
- Experience with infrastructure/deployment on AWS
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with testing and continuous integration
- Experience with Geospatial data (GeoTiff data, gdal)
- Salary and stock
- Unlimited PTO
- Health/Vision/Dental Anthem Gold PPO
- Commuter benefits
- Full kitchen with snacks