Founded in 2009, Cyborg Mobile is a human-centered consultancy providing Technology and Management Consulting Services. Cyborg Mobile provides solutions in Experience Design, Program Leadership, Organizational Change, Product Innovation, Digital Strategy, and Consumer Mobile Technology.
At Cyborg Mobile, we use our combined expertise and empathetic approach to build products that delight customers. Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We enjoy learning for fun and staying curious. If you have growth and ownership mindset and can work cohesively with a team, you are probably a great fit for our team!
Cyborg Mobile seeks a SAP Sr HCM Module Configurator to support its growing consultancy firm. This is a contract position for a public school district, with opportunity to extend into a full-time role. This role will be part of the budget project. We are looking for someone who can analyze both SAP and Questica architecture and help our client make them work together in the most efficient and effective way.
- Configuring enterprise software, providing technical assistance, conducting system testing, and writing functional specification documents.
- Assisting with documenting user requirements for new projects or system enhancements.
- Providing LOE (level of effort) for existing enhancements and future project work.
- Support other team projects and attending team meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the planning and management of minor enhancement projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with ability to communicate effectively with management and personnel at all levels.
- Ability to listen and probe for understanding of needs, opportunities and constraints
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- A minimum of five (5) years of expertise in as many of the following SAP modules / features as possible:
PRIMARY SKILLS (PAYROLL):
- Payroll schemas and rules
- Wage Types
- Third party remittance
- FI Posting
- Year End Support
_SECONDARY SKILLS (TIME MANAGEMENT): _
- Time schemas and rules
- Time Evaluation
- Work Schedules
- Attendance and Absence types
- Cross application time sheets
- Experience working with FMLA Workbench and Vacation Cash Out
- Demonstrated track record of developing excellent customer relations and managing expectations and deliverables enterprise wide.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Employee Self-Service (ESS) and Manager Self-Service (MSS)
- Training & Events Management (TE)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Compensation Management (CM)
- Benefits Administration (BN)
- Organizational Management (OM)