The Business Analyst / Program Management Specialist will be responsible for performing program and project management functions for Program Executive Office (PEO) Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) PMW 790 Shore and Expeditionary Integration Program Office at Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Pacific. This position has high growth potential for the candidate who has the aptitude to learn quickly and a drive for excellence. Previous DoD experience strongly preferred.
- An active Secret Security Clearance with the DoD is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or PMP certification + equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in program management, engineering/science management, operations research analysis or financial/cost analysis.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Must have experience in MS Excel to do VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, and complex formulas.
- Ability to work flexible hours occasionally to support OCONUS customers.
- PMP certification strongly preferred.
- Perform programmatic and technical analyses necessary for installation readiness in accordance with Fleet Readiness Directorate (FRD) Fleet Readiness Certification Board (FRCB) and NIWC Shore Installation Process (SIP) standards to attain shore implementation objectives at assigned shore sites.
- Assist development and maintenance of program documentation for planning, implementation, and inter-command coordination of shore and expeditionary systems at assigned shore sites.
- Ensure document compliance, track installation milestones, answer data calls related to installation preparation, scheduling, and technical inquiries.
- Liaise with site leadership and personnel as well as Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Maintain program calendars and action items.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of FAR & DAU acquisition, government contracts management, business management, and Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
- Ability to develop briefs, point papers and data call responses.
- Must have strong analytical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be organized, proactive, and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
CYPHER ANALYTICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND A PARTICIPANT OF E-VERIFY.
ALL FINAL CANDIDATES MUST PASS AN EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECK.
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year