The Systems Engineer will be responsible for planning, design, integration, and installation of complex information systems, automatic digital data systems, radar systems, communication systems, configuration management and control systems, computer systems and related subsystems. The Systems Engineer shall provide systems engineering expertise, to include hardware system design, analysis of alternatives, end-of-life planning, technical documentation, and testing for the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command.
• Active DoD Secret Security Clearance is required.
• Must have the following certifications: Security + and MCSA.
• Minimum of 3 -5 years of network engineering experience in a DoD, Navy, and/or SPAWAR program
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, physical sciences, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university
• Experience with current server, switching, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies.
• Must have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to be organized, proactive, and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
• Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project.
CYPHER ANALYTICS OFFERS TO ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES:
• Health, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance
• 401(k) Match
• 11 Paid Holidays
• Paid Leave
• Excellent Team Atmosphere