The Network Engineer will be responsible for planning, design, integration, and installation of complex IP networks to include wired and wireless. The Network Engineer should be competent in routing, switching, VPNs, and Firewalls. The Network Engineer shall provide engineering expertise, to include network design, analysis of alternatives, end-of-life planning, technical documentation, and testing.
• ACTIVE DOD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
• Minimum of 3 -5 years of network engineering experience in a DoD, Navy, and/or SPAWAR program
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, physical sciences, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university is preferred.
• One of the following certifications is required: Security +, CASP +, CCNA, or CCNP
• Provide engineering and technical assistance to engineers for interoperating systems and networks on client's wireless network.
• Analyze, integrate, program, document, and troubleshoot various network components/systems.
• Provide engineering team with analysis of alternatives, concept of operations, and technical assistance on features for wireless architecture.
• Assist with site design and document development.
• Perform wireless site surveys.
• Assist with planning for the sustainment of current and future systems.
• Identify potential security threats and develop countermeasures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Demonstrate a firm understanding of networking, network design and network security fundamentals that are applied in operational DOD network architectures.
• Knowledge of industry best practices for designing, implementing, and maintaining network security and service availability throughout the system life cycle.
• Must have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to be organized, proactive, and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
CYPHER ANALYTICS OFFERS TO ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES:
• Salary: $100,000- $140,000 D.O.E
• Health, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance
• 401(k) Match
• 11 Paid Holidays
• Paid Leave
• Excellent Team Atmosphere