DMS INTERNATIONAL (DMS) is a professional services firm headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, with work locations throughout the continental United States. We prepare managers and executives to lead their workforce through customized learning solutions that drive the standards of an ever-changing world. We build creative, unique and engaging learning experiences for commercial, civilian and defense organizations. Our high-caliber talent, delivery methodology and innovative solutions contribute to preparing a workforce that is ready for the future. You can join us on this journey to bring efficiency and creativity to our customers.
At DMS, we are the catalyst for effective workforce transformation. To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are excited about contributing to the professional development of tomorrow's leaders.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect our Core Values of:
- Quality in delivering solutions,
- Integrity in conduct
- Responsiveness to our customer's mission
DMS is seeking a BUSINESS ANALYTICS INTERN at our corporate headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland. The candidate should possess the ability to process and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data to assist with corporate wide operations and provide strategic recommendations to our foregoing processes.
- Query database based on requests from all areas of the business (accounting, course evaluation, marketing), and maintain data systems;
- Use various data querying tools such as SAS, SQL, and Tableau to extract data and create reports to support Program Managers and Corporate strategies;
- Maintain statistical data and integrate data into day-to-day operational decisions from a variety of sources;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and deliver reports and presentations on important findings;
- Work with corporate team to review, analyze, and develop solutions for corporate vision and objectives;
- Experience with data analysis tools including Excel, SQL, Python, Tableau, etc.;
- Capable of processing both quantitative and qualitative data;
- Resourceful and a creative problem solver;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative to solve problems and complete tasks as they arise;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, or related field
- SQL, SAS, Excel, SPSS, Tableau, etc.
- Knowledge of the listed tools are preferred, but not all are required
- Silver Spring, MD
- Full-Time or Part-Time Internship