DMS INTERNATIONAL (DMS) is a professional services firm headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, with work locations throughout the continental United States. We prepare managers and executives to lead their workforce through customized learning solutions that drive the standards of an ever-changing world. We build creative, unique and engaging learning experiences for commercial, civilian and defense organizations. Our high-caliber talent, delivery methodology and innovative solutions contribute to preparing a workforce that is ready for the future. You can join us on this journey to bring efficiency and creativity to our customers.
At DMS, we are the catalyst for effective workforce transformation. To achieve this, we hire professionals who take pride in doing quality work and who are excited about contributing to the professional development of tomorrow's leaders.
DMS seeks candidates that possess and display the attributes that reflect our Core Values of:
- Quality in delivering solutions,
- Integrity in conduct
- Responsiveness to our customer's mission
DMS is seeking an experienced MARKETING & STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONAL in its corporate office. The Marketing & Strategic Communications Professional will be tasked to develop an effective, comprehensive corporate strategic communication plan to include on-line, print as well as social media.
The ideal candidate should possess the knowledge, skills, and proven experience in developing and managing successful corporate branding campaigns, marketing, and social media strategy.
- Develop and successfully implement, manage and update long-term strategic marketing programs based on corporate goals and business objectives
- Develop metrics to measure and monitor success of DMS strategic marketing plans
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Develop social media content strategies—media content, editorial plans and realistic timetables—to help grow corporate business through a variety of online and social channels
- Evaluate and enhance corporate website content, layout and features, utilizing web design tools and platforms such as WordPress and Wix to improve website quality and user experience
- Prepare and disseminate DMS messaging and branding through website, social media, newsletter, mass emails, inquiry responses, blog posts and videos
- Research and evaluate marketing tools to deliver competitive site analysis and benchmarking in content focused on successful brand sites
- Employ technologies and methodologies in graphic design, multimedia design, video production and content management
- A Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or an equivalent field from an accredited U.S. university is required
- Demonstrated experience in marketing strategy, planning & branding
- Proficiency in managing multiple social media platforms and web technologies
- Proven experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent analytical skills and familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Strong writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects and schedules
- Graphic design skills preferred but not required