DeVine provides technical and scientific support to government clients working in Meteorology and Oceanography among other technical disciplines. Our company is looking for a NETWORK SECURITY ANALYST to join DeVine in a full time capacity.
The NETWORK SECURITY ANALYST will manage network connectivity for government secure networks. This work requires establishing or documenting connectivity of the networks serving these domains. In general, this work shall extend to all major routing, switching, load balancing, firewall, High Performance Computing (HPC) resources, systems, and subsystems. The physical areas of this work will encompass the specified classification domain area for staff offices, auditoriums, computer center areas, server rooms, ceilings and subfloor patch-panel voice & data-connectivity areas.
If you meet the requirements below, and you'd enjoy working in beautiful Monterey California, then please apply!
- Network and Security Administration and Support: Provide administration and support of all network and security devices including but not limited to: Cisco routers and switches, Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), and more
- Monitor IAVAs: Monitor Information Assurance Vulnerability Management System (IAVM) information and address day-to-day IAVM alerts, bulletins, technical notices, and computer tasking orders (CTO) open in the Vulnerability Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM)
- Monitoring and Scanning of Cyber Security Assets: Reduce overall Cyber Security (CS) risk level through monitoring, scanning, and other security methods designed to verify the security posture for all supported systems
- Ensure all network and security device configurations meet appropriate Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) requirements
- Network & Security Device Maintenance: Perform required maintenance to maintain all network and security devices through software updates, scans, and patches
- Network & Security Device STIG Compliance: Ensure all network and security device configurations meet appropriate Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) requirements
- Network Security Policy Support: Assist in the production and administration of network security policies and practices
- Networking Documentation Support: Provide status updates, demonstrations, briefs, and documentation to the Systems and Networks team, Information Technology Systems Department, Operations Department personnel, and other stakeholders on proposed network functionality and interfaces
- Network and Security Administration: Serve as Network Security Officer (NSO), who reviews and approves Firewall Change Requests (FCRs)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) required, Linux+ desired
- Security + CE or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Essentials Certification required
- 7 years network experience required. These skills need to be sufficient to navigate typical challenges needed to support three large-scale High-Performance Computing environments
- Knowledge of DoD and Navy policy in networking and Information Assurance
- Experience with enterprise level projects
- Experience with Quality of Service (QoS) characterization and network assurance in an operational environment
- Current Top Secret Clearance
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Position Type: Full-time, Must be U.S. Citizen
- Location: Monterey, CA
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave and PTO
- Compensation: DOE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We are committed to a policy of assuring that all applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned on the basis of qualifications and merit without discrimination based on any protected classification, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Powered by JazzHR