IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST LOCATION: BAY AREA
DealCloud is the premier deal management and CRM solution for firms in the private capital markets. The Implementation Analyst will work within an energetic professional services team and will be responsible for designing and configuring the DealCloud platform for our clients in response to their specific business requirements. The role is a mix of client-facing consultative work and behind the scenes platform design, configuration, data analysis, and data manipulation. The Implementation Analyst should demonstrate passion in and a desire to become skilled in four broad areas:
- TECHNOLOGY: As a market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company, the Implementation Analyst will be working with cutting edge technology solutions. A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
- CLIENT FACING SKILLS: A significant amount of day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with clients, both on the phone or via email. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
- PRIVATE CAPITAL MARKETS: To speak confidently and authoritatively to our clients, the Implementation Analyst must either have or be willing to be trained about private equity and investment banking front office business operations.
- DATA: Analyzing and understanding client data is an important factor that influences a client's system design; as such, the Implementation Analyst must be eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Participating in requirement gathering sessions onsite at client offices or virtually via web conferencing (potential travel up to 30%)
- Documenting client requirements
- Configuring the DealCloud platform in response to requirements
- Analyzing client legacy data sets to understand the impact of the data on system design
- Working with Microsoft Excel to map, collate, and normalize disparate data sets for import into DealCloud platform
- Providing consultative system design and industry best practice recommendations throughout a implementation
- Holding both clients and internal team members accountable to project timelines and budgets
- Managing multiple client implementations concurrently
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Organization, effective time management, and ability to multi-task
- Passion for delivering high quality outcomes
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience working as part of a team
- Lead client meetings and communications
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with basic Excel functions
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving situations
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership over your work
- Willingness and love of learning new technology, new processes and procedures, and new business models
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team
We are the premier platform for deal professionals in the private capital markets. DealCloud's deal pipeline and relationship management platform provides an unparalleled environment for managing a robust business development and deal sourcing strategy. DealCloud's industry-specific capabilities include deal management, portfolio management, fundraising, and investor relations management and reporting. DealCloud was built by Deal professionals to specifically address the day-to-day information management challenges encountered by professionals in this end-market. The platform is supported by a team of dedicated former deal professionals that have a deep understanding of industry-savvy client service.
Delivered as a web-based Cloud platform, DealCloud is deployed rapidly and can be easily maintained across a global network of users. The built-in customization environment enables users to leverage tailored dashboards that meet their individual needs. The platform seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office for an intuitive user experience supported by robust reporting.
Are you intensely driven, smart and results focused? Do you thrive in a collaborative team environment? We want to talk to you!