TECHNICAL PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST LOCATION: CHARLOTTE NC
DealCloud is looking for a Technical Product Support Specialist to join our client success team. This position is a client facing role in which you will diagnose and troubleshoot user issues with our cloud based SaaS platform. The Technical Product Support Specialist responsibilities include investigating, triaging and resolving tickets that flow into the help desk queue.
In this role, you will be responsible for solving high priority and/or complex issues directly or engaging the appropriate resources to provide accurate, timely resolutions while maintaining customer satisfaction. This position is expected to perform detailed research through in-depth knowledge of the DealCloud Platform. For those issues which require Tier III escalation, this position will work closely with the product and technology teams to determine and communicate a resolution back to the product user. This position will also be expected to share knowledge acquired through formal/informal training sessions with internal staff on the Support and Client Success teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for investigating, triaging and resolving Tier II tickets that flow into the help desk queue. Applies appropriate troubleshooting methods and techniques in resolving problems and documents all actions taken.
- Assist clients with questions regarding technical product and configuration issues.
- Resolve technical product issues, update ticket information, and communicate back to the client while maintaining a high level of Client satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed specifications and steps to reproduce for items requiring Tier III escalation (such as product defects).
- Identify potential delays in resolution, take corrective action, and manage communication to the client.
- Work collaboratively with Product, IT, Client Success and Account Management teams on problem analysis and submits recommendations for solution.
- Provide clear and concise verbal and written communications with client end-users.
- Develop and document efficient methods for handling commonly recurring issues.
- Assist in new product release testing and UI feedback sessions with the Product team.
- Provide feedback on potential areas for product development / enhancement.
- Own internal and external communications regarding Global Platform issues and resolutions.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity participation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work with
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or documented work experience in a technical support field.
- Strong Excel skills
- Deep knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of help desk ticketing and workflows
- Ability to read and analyze application error logs
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Basic scripting and programming experience is a plus
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
- Dedication and commitment to resolve client issues
- Experience with SaaS (cloud based) software deployments
- Ability to work independently
BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Microsoft, .NET, SQL or similar certification
- Expert understanding of .NET Platform
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in C# and Entity Framework
- VBA programming experience (other languages acceptable)
- Ability to interact with a wide range of customers and technical issues
- Experience working in a dev environment; i.e. Visual Studio 2015/2017, SQL Server 2016, TFS, Entity Framework, Aspose or React/Redux
- Experience working in the private equity or investment banking sector is a strong plus
A little bit about us: We are the premier platform for deal professionals in the private capital markets. DealCloud's deal pipeline and relationship management platform provides an unparalleled environment for managing a robust business development and deal sourcing strategy. DealCloud's industry-specific capabilities include deal management, portfolio management, fundraising, and investor relations management and reporting. DealCloud was built by Deal professionals to specifically address the day-to-day information management challenges encountered by professionals in this end-market. The platform is supported by a team of dedicated former deal professionals that have a deep understanding of industry-savvy client service.
Delivered as a web-based Cloud platform, DealCloud is deployed rapidly and can be easily maintained across a global network of users. The built-in customization environment enables users to leverage tailored dashboards that meet their individual needs. The platform seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office for an intuitive user experience supported by robust reporting.
Are you intensely driven, smart and results focused? Do you thrive in a collaborative team environment? We want to talk to you!