Denodo is always looking for technical, passionate people to join our Services Engineering team. We want a professional who will travel, consult, develop, train and troubleshoot to enhance our clients’ journey around Data Virtualization.
Your mission: to help people realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Denodo solutions.
In this role you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise and client management skills to conduct on-site and off-site consulting, product implementation and solutions development in either short or long-term engagements being critical point of contact for getting things done among Denodo, partners and client teams.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain and maintain strong knowledge of the Denodo Platform, be able to deliver a superb technical pitch, including overview of our key and advanced features and benefits, services offerings, differentiation, and competitive positioning.
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of modern technologies.
- Be able to address a majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general feature / functionality of our product.
- Capable of building and/or leading the development of custom deployments based and beyond client’s requirements.
- Provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
- Train and engage clients in the product architecture, configuration, and use of the Denodo Platform.
- Promote knowledge and best practices while managing deliverables and client expectations.
- Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with the client, partners and colleagues.
- Provide technical consulting, training and support.
- Develop white papers, presentations, training materials or documentation on related topics.