You love being organized and you enjoy helping others organize. You have a unique ability to relate with others and you have a “can do” attitude. You have an innate skill that allows you to track down information and answers where others come up empty-handed. You have a feeling that your unique skill set could be immensely valuable, but you fear your talents are going unnoticed. You want to find an organization that will help you unlock your full potential, allowing you to become a respected and appreciated member of a healthy team.
About the Job:
DiamondBack helps truck owners protect their gear with the toughest, most secure, truck bed cover on the market. We are on a mission to create a different kind of company, one that employees love to work for and customers love to buy from. At DiamondBack, we've had great success in hiring based on the potential we see inside of people as opposed to degrees and outside experience. Our goal is to help you along your journey in becoming a better version of yourself. DiamondBack was awarded the “Best Place to Work” by the Philipsburg Journal in 2018 and has appeared on the Inc. 5000 list for 6 years in a row. Don't settle with a job you don't love, come join us where you can be fully utilized and reach your potential.
- Enhance the productivity of the CEO by assisting with a wide range of tasks, some of which are complex and confidential.
- Gatekeeper information that gets passed along to the CEO, redirecting or making decisions on behalf of the CEO when possible.
- Manage calendar and prepare for meetings.
- Take meeting notes and transcribe voice memos.
- Perform research work and summarize findings.
- Create and maintain electronic filing systems.
- Greet guests in a gracious and welcoming manner.
- Answer phone calls and route them to the correct team member.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Perform a list of daily opening and closing procedures for the office.
- Act as a backup to other administrative staff for vacations and illnesses.
Required Skills, Knowledge, Education, and Training:
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and follow-through.
- Proficient with all technology and an expert user of word processing and spreadsheet programs. Experience with GSuite a plus.
- Fast and accurate typer.
- Good natured with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Prior work experience as an executive assistant, personal assistant, or similar role.
- Associates Degree preferred high school diploma with qualifying experience will be considered.
Perks at DiamondBack:
- Above average benefit offerings including a profit-sharing program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunity to make an impact in the community with a paid day off for volunteering and $300 to contribute to the charity of your choice annually
- Casual work environment