The Sr. Web Marketing Manager provides strategic leadership to achieve key marketing and enterprise wide objectives for the digital marketing tools and platforms. This position will implement and execute against a consistent user experience for digital marketing by optimizing effectiveness based upon personas and developed journeys, ultimately leading to a heightened prospect and client experience. This position works closely with the Information Technology area to ensure knowledge, awareness and alignment between Marketing and enterprise IT roadmaps.
The focus of this position is to lead the thinking and deliverables on consumer-based web experience journeys, contribute to the teams perspective on web technology and functionality priorities, and synthesize enterprise web strategy with data to build the story of how the web is performing across all stages of consumer journey.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain knowledge on current and emerging technology and trends, assess the impact and collaborate with Leadership to incorporate findings into current and future strategies.
- Lead the creation and execution of strategic digital roadmap including personalization, content, A/B testing & Lead gen strategies.
- Work in partnership with internal & external partners to create cutting-edge customer experiences across all digital platforms.
WEB CONTENT GOVERNANCE
- Mange the Web infrastructure (CMS, application integrations, environments) to ensure stability and how to scale fast while increasing capabilities to meet business and customer needs.
- Contribute to the overall site vision keeping it continually refreshed based on evolving technical capabilities, content delivery, digital design and audience expectation.
- Research and bring point-of-view on enterprise web best practices to the discussion
- Partner with internal team to publish and increase content across all digital platforms, utilizing data and analytics to assist
OPERATIONS / SUPPORT
- Work closely with cross-functional groups within marketing, product and other business unit teams to optimize our requirements and priorities in order to drive the business and serve the customer.
- Champion governance framework as well as operating principles for the digital platforms; working across the enterprise to align strategy, synergies and execution of enterprise initiatives.
- Manage and assist with web content strategy as needed.
- Manage and optimize the use of all digital marketing platforms including Content Management System, Video/Webinar, Marketing Automation, Surveys etc.
- Manage long-term and project based vendor relationships; identify when external resources may be required to achieve department objectives.
- Partner with Information Technology, Marketing Managers and Design on infrastructure investment, best practices, and operational workflow.
- Set standards for the use of digital marketing tools and platforms
- Monitor and analyze metrics for all digital campaigns and prepare insights and read-outs for internal business to appropriately inform decision making and influence processes.
- Push the thinking on site technology usage and the bridge between the web experience, analytics and sales process
- Define and implement engagement standards
- Lead and position team as a partner and resource to the greater marketing team, providing analysis, insights and reporting to help meet shared business goals.
- Lead, manage and optimize associates within Digital Platform Team.
- Develop a center of excellence educating team and stakeholders on best practices (regardless of platform) for engagement, publishing, copywriting, analytics, Web processes, etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Advertising, Communications or related field.
- 6 - 8 years of experience in financial services and/or digital marketing.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and the ability to influence through expertise and credibility
- Strong communication and organizational skills, as required in a fast-paced environment with numerous stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to form data and qualitative feedback to collect insights and drive action plans.
- Ability to manage critical deadlines and succeed in a fast pace results oriented environment.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM and marketing automation platforms.
- Experience working with a Content Management Systems and or Digital Experience Platforms (Sharepoint, Sitecore, Adobe XP)
- Demonstrated ability to drive successful outcomes through collaborative teamwork at all levels in an organization
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected