Disruptive Advertising is seeking an experienced, full-time Paid Search Strategist who is hungry for success. We are looking for A-players with drive to take on clients and grow and at least some PPC and communications experience. The Paid Search Strategist participates in all aspects of clients' search campaigns including kick-offs, building accounts, strategic planning, implementation, monitoring, optimizing, data analysis, and reporting.
• Build & optimize Google search, remarketing & display campaigns for a roster of B2B, Ecommerce, and lead generation clients across various industries
• Serve as the strategy expert for clients by creating, executing, and optimizing paid search strategies to meet and exceed client goals and expectations.
• Identify and maximize new opportunities for client growth.
• Actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to drive results in line with clients' goals
• Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients & secure buy-in from decision makers
• Contribute to projects, process changes, and roll-outs
• Think creatively to develop innovative tactics and strategies that drive results
• Follow industry trends, drive innovation, and contribute to case studies, blog articles, and training.
• Maintain excellent standards and quality of service
• Create quarterly business reviews & other client-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
PPC Desired Skills and Experience
• 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years of paid search experience, with in-depth knowledge of Bing, Adwords, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn advertising platforms.
• Google AdWords and Bing Certified
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and trend analysis, pivot tables, vlookups, and large data analysis
• Familiar with Google Analytics and analyzing data to improve metrics
• For Lead Gen: Familiar with CRM's such as Salesforce and understand how to extract valuable data for profit-driven optimization
• For Ecommerce: Familiar with Google Merchant Center, feeds, and supplemental feeds
• AdWords: Familiar with Rules, Automation, and Scripts is a plus
• Previous agency experience a plus
• Leadership experience in some capacity, either professionally or personally
We offer our employees a supportive and collaborative culture, where they can be successful at work and at home. We don't track PTO, we encourage you to spend time away from the office for personal get-aways. We follow an adult vacation policy: you can take the time off that you desire so long as it is approved in advance by you supervisor and you arrange coverage.
AT-WILL EMPLOYMENT: Your employment at Disruptive Advertising is At Will. This means there is no defined period of time. You are free to resign at any time with or without cause; and, Disruptive Advertising is free to terminate your employment at any time with or without cause.
EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Disruptive Advertising is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status.
NOTE: You must be living in Utah or be willing to relocate for this position