The Intern training program is the initial phase in the Disruptive career track that builds the foundation in marketing consulting. This role is designed to provide you with the training required to drive demonstrable results on advertising campaigns ranging from $1,000-$50,000/month in budget. The internship is expected to last about 6-10 weeks ending with a promotion into a PPC or Social Marketing Consultant position. In either role, you'll gain exposure to other products and develop an understanding of the entire marketing funnel.
You go through an extensive training & certification program led by the Disruptive management team and gain hands on experience. During the training, you will master ad copy writing, bidding & budget management, campaign architecture, remarketing & more. You will use statistical analysis in Excel, Google Analytics and other technology to increase revenue, improve ROI and grow the online advertising efforts of our clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
• University degree with strong academic performance (Minimum 3.0 GPA)
• Desire to become a pivotal player in a rapidly growing startup
• An inquisitive mind and comfortable with numbers; digital marketing is a data driven world
• Strong Communication and Social Skills
• Leadership experience in some capacity, either professionally or personally
• Demonstrable work ethic and drive for success
• Prior statistical, analytic or digital marketing background a plus
NOTE: You must be living in Utah or be willing to relocate for this position