ROLE: WINDOWS ADMINISTRATOR
LOCATION: SAN JOSE, CA
EMP TYPE: PERMANENT JOB
• Having good understanding and knowledge on Windows server administration 2003,2008,2012 and 2016.
• Performance monitoring of servers and handling OS related issues and configuration on Windows servers.
• Escalating issues to appropriate vendors, opening cases and identifying the RCA and LTF.
• Installation configuration, troubleshooting of Windows servers and VMware.
• Responsible for server builds, patch management, antivirus and patch updates on the server.
• Good communication skill
• Good stakeholder management
• Technical knowledge of Data Center and physical servers.
• Should be aware of the SCCM/SCOM/Citrix/clusters and related troubleshooting.
• Exp 6-8 Years Good to Have : “ITIL Certication" – For L3
Qualifications null Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.