DoggieLawn is on a mission to help make the lives of urban dogs easier and more convenient.We are looking for a part time Customer Care Advocate. Our customers are our top priority and want to ensure that our customers are getting the care, attention and information they need. An advocate is responsible for acting as the face of the company and helping customers with complaints, orders, and questions.
Accepting applications for part time and full time positions.
Regular business hours are 7:30 am - 430 pm.
This is a work from home position
- Interact directly with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Resolve product or service issues by elucidating the complaint, deescalating the situation if the customer is upset, determining and explaining the best solution, and making a correction or adjustment if necessary and appropriate.
- Convert potential customers by answering product questions.
- Create FedEx shipping labels for new online orders.
- Miscellaneous data entry and administrative tasks.
- Bachelor's degree or in progress (preferred, but not necessary)
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Consumer product and e-commerce experience HIGHLY preferred
- Experience with Zendesk (or similar software) and Shopify highly preferred
- Experience with FedEx or UPS highly preferred
- 2+ years of office experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Follow up skills and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and have time management skills
- Great verbal and written communication
- Proper grammar
- Great listening skills
- Empathy for the customer
- Patience to deal with upset customers
- Problem solving skills to come up with ways to manage the customer's needs and expectations within company guidelines
- Able to apologize because at the end of the day, sometimes nothing can be done and people just want to hear an apology
- Negotiation skills
- Paid holidays
- Medical (dental, health and life)
Powered by JazzHR