Dreamscape Immersive brings forth a new form of immersive entertainment: combining the emotional power of Hollywood storytelling, the visceral excitement of great theme-park rides, and an extraordinary mix of body tracking and game engines to create stories and worlds that push the limits of what is possible in virtual reality.
We are truly the birth of a new storytelling medium, giving people the opportunity to step into a story and watch it unfold around them as they explore cinematic worlds, characters and creatures never before thought possible. And each Dreamscape adventure is a shared experience, embracing the human desire to explore, learn and enjoy together.
As an Experience Developer, you will work with Unity and Unreal to transform our creative ideas into best-in-class location-based VR experiences.
- Work at the direction of the project leads and principal engineer to develop game code and gameplay using Unreal and/or Unity as required for each project
- Provide accurate schedules and estimates for completing tasks on time
- Work with other programmers' code, fixing bugs and implementing features as directed
- Analyze performance and implement optimizations in both high and low-level code
- Strong at rapid prototyping
- Work independently to implement new functionality in engine
- Able to adapt quickly to new coding environments and programming standards
- Test, debug and integrate proprietary Dreamscape SDK updates as necessary. Meet with developers to solve any problems.
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering to ensure proper integration of experience haptics
- Maintain a working knowledge of the various currently active stages of the overall Dreamscape system to troubleshoot any problems if needed
- When required, provide task management and oversight of junior team members
- When required, provide mentorship for interns
- 2+ years of industry experience in Unity or Unreal programming
- Strong C++ and C# skills
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent