Windows Systems Engineer
- This position will be part of a talented team that is responsible for the growth, ongoing maintenance and development of a large infrastructure.
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with strong work habits and have strong foundations in the Windows operating system.
- Maintaining, Supporting and Deploying servers using the following platforms: Microsoft Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016), Active Directory (2008, 2012, 2016), VMware 5.0 or higher)
- Perform as a member of the systems administration team to Harden Servers, patching, and Vulnerability remediation.
- Have knowledge of CIS standards, benchmarks, vulnerability bulletins, etc
- Shall be able to work with other senior staff to recommend and design systems architecture and topology from both general and specific perspectives.
- Provide L3 support on an on-call support rotation model
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in IT.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in MS Windows engineering and design capacities.
- Deep Understanding of Windows Fundamentals and concepts.
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012 – 1602 experience - Build, Deployment, Patching, Asset management experience.
- Experience is windows patch management, vulnerability management, and remediation.
- Experience with security scanning tools such as Nexpose, Qualys, Checkpoint is a plus
- Strong general IT and Data Center infrastructure knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, BIND, LDAP and other core technologies such as NTP, TCP/IP, FCIP, iSCSI, SAN, NAS, etc.
- Automation Experience with scripting with the PowerShell/other tools.
- Working knowledge of server hardware from different vendors such as HP, Dell, etc.
- Strong understanding of network and server security.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies