Highly organized and detail-focused Full-Charge Bookkeeper with track record of accurately and efficiently supporting overall accounting activities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and auditing principles, A/P, A/R, payroll, general ledger postings, invoicing, taxation issues, and regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Expertise in developing and delivering monthly, quarterly, and annual Profit and Loss statements and Balance Sheets for management within strict deadlines.
- Keen ability to analyze cost control, providing timely and frequent financial information that supports corporate goals and objectives.
- Proven ability to identify and implement improvements to streamline processes and increase efficiency and productivity.
- Must have Excellent technology skills and proficient with MS Office and Quickbooks.