Growing Technology consulting firm is looking for an experienced front office administrator to handle accounts payable and receivable activities as well as general office administration and other duties as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Candidate will be responsible for entering client payments and recording deposits.
- Candidate will be responsible for reconciling bank statements, credit card processing accounts, and lease program accounts.
- Candidate will be responsible for entering vendor bills and managing vendor accounts.
- Candidate will be responsible for reviewing and sending out customer billing.
- Candidate will be responsible for answering all incoming calls and either directing those calls to appropriate staff or be able to take detailed messages.
- Candidate will be responsible for tracking all client agreements and entering new client agreements into our management system.
- Candidate will be responsible for client collections and billing followups.
- Candidate will enter detailed service tickets into our client management system.
- Candidate will work with staff and technical team on client documentation.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional business environment with client facing responsibilities.
- General bookkeeping and accounting skills.
- Good People Skills, must be able to interact with clients and staff.
- Good communication skills; verbal and written
- Good Computer Skills and familiar with Email, Internet, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks.
- Must be willing to learn new skills and software applications.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to problem solve.
- Must understand and be proficient in reading and writing in the English Language
- Will report to Operations Manager and CEO
- Must be professional in appearance and behavior
Must have a valid driver's license and pass background and drug test.
- Employee Training and Professional Development
- Company Tools and Gadgets
- 7 - Paid Holidays
- Support Staff
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Employee technology purchase program
- PTO time based on years of service
- Tuition reimbursement
Dura-Tech Enterprises has been a leading provider of IT services to government, business, and educational customers for over 23 years. Our philosophy of partnering with our customers and doing what we say and saying what we do has propelled us to become a leading Information Technology Solutions provider. We are actively investing, planning, and working to further grow this business - contact us today!
You can learn more about us at: https://www.dura-tech.com - check us out!