EMME is looking for a well-rounded marketer who is part brand, part product and part growth hacker, and has the experience and drive to be part of building a company from the early stages. You will be part of a powerful mission delivering innovative and empowering products that reimagine reproductive healthcare for the modern woman.
As the first key marketing hire, you'll be taking on a rare opportunity to join at ground level and launch a new brand. Your key deliverables will be defined primarily by early customer acquisition and engagement goals, and we'll expect you to develop deep customer understanding that you infuse throughout the company. This senior executive position reports to the CEO and is accountable for all sales functions including e-commerce, marketing, customer service, and external agencies. In addition, this position is accountable for the brand management and development including market trends, competition awareness, feedback and direction. The Head of Marketing will also build a commercialization infrastructure and organization to drive market adoption of the company's products and be responsible for revenue growth within the organization.
- Lead development of the company's sales and marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving aggressive growth, market penetration with a particular emphasis on cost-effective customer acquisition and market demand generation.
- Set, execute and optimize marketing strategy across all channels.
- Own campaign planning, launch and ongoing optimization, performance management and reporting. Specifically own product launch.
- Work alongside CEO to develop and refine product positioning, messaging and communication strategies that bring a soon to be beloved brand to life.
- Build consumer awareness, overall perception of the brand, and market share identifying and creating brand-enhancing and business-building partnerships taking the brand nationally to new markets.
- Partner with product team to ensure voice of customer is embedded in all aspects of product and service.
- Accountable for P&L and sales and gross margin growth.
- Develop and measure key metrics around performance including customer acquisition, conversion rates, engagement, satisfaction and retention rates. Leverage data and analytics to drive insights and improve ROI.
- Lead internal marketing team.
- Manage day to day relationships with agency partners.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget and forecasting.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years relevant experience, including proven success scaling marketing programs.
- Comfortable designing and executing campaigns for social channels.
- Problem solver that is able to prioritize effectively, delivering assignments on time with consistent quality.
- Prior experience in brand or campaign marketing, preferably at an early-stage startup
- Prior experience with product launches, preferably e-commerce consumer products
- Strategic mindset and the ability to connect long-term vision to short-term objectives and initiatives
- Quick learner who works well independently but also seeks a collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Analytical rigor is a must
- Well organized and self-motivated
EMME is a digital-health startup with a mission to put women's health in women's hands. A lifestyle brand powered by technology and healthcare, EMME is the trusted partner closing the loop on women's health by delivering seamless experiences that are in sync with each woman's individual needs. EMME has an initial focus on delivering a re-imagined pill experience for the modern woman.
EMME is being built by a strong team of innovators, physicians, engineers, and passionate feminists who believe in a better future for women's health. We are fierce advocates for all women, all bodies, all choices, all journeys.