Heritage Health & Rehab Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing center. Our center is unique in our commitment to excellence in healthcare through nursing and rehabilitative services.
Heritage is looking for a Culinary Assistant to assist the Director of Culinary Services in planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Culinary Department in accordance with current, federal, state, local, and center standards, ensuring that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and that the Culinary Department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and outside agencies and to work cooperatively with other associates.
- CDM preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have one (1) year experience as a cook as this position is a full-time cook.
- Completion of secondary education, or otherwise, show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance as required.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment exam if required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as directed by the Administrator/Director of Culinary Services.
- ServSafe Certification preferred.