HOLLY HUNT is a sales and service organization, as well as designer and maker of high-end interior design furniture, lighting, textiles, leather, and rugs. HOLLY HUNT’S “to the trade” customers are interior designers and architects. 85 to 90 percent of business revenue is generated from residential purchases, while 10 to 15 percent is generated from contract, corporate or hospitality purchases.
The Senior Manager of Accessories is the individual driving the product assortment and financial success of the business unit, as well as a voice of leadership within HOLLY HUNT. Success is dependent on skillfully collaborating with multiple functional areas within the organization. This role will head business development and will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for the Accessories business unit that is aligned with our current and future growth plans.
- Formulate and gain approval for overall HH Accessories growth strategy
- Develop, analyze and segment the business
- Vet and prioritize potential product lines or categories, and new avenues for growth
- Develop and execute annual business plan
- Manage business to ensure revenue and profitability targets are met
- Develop and implement pricing strategies to meet margin requirements and meet market needs.
- Manage departmental budget, including in depth analysis and management of category specific P&L statements.
- Manage the lifecycle of HH Accessories, anticipate and proactively address issues that will impact the business
- Identify and champion product related issues (quality, logistics, etc.)
- Define positioning and selling attributes for new product launches
- Help develop and implement advertising strategies alongside Marketing and Merchandising functions to achieve short-term financial targets as well as long-term brand equity.
- Ensure sellers are properly trained on product-related knowledge
- Communicate regularly with both sales leadership and showrooms
- Create and communicate visual strategy for category introduction into showrooms, including display techniques and tagging of product.
- Experience in management role in luxury retail organization
- Team orientation, with an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse functional areas
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- A balance of qualitative and quantitative analysis, combined with strong intuitive sense
- Empathy and understanding for the client and showroom perspective
- Strong design sensitivity
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office programs
- Adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- 7-10 years management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
We are an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.