EarthShare seeks a detail-oriented, customer-focused individual for this temporary campaign associate role. This position will assist with member relations within the EarthShare network to include but not limited to reviewing and tracking of annual member recertifications, review and completion of the Combined Federal Campaign applications, and overall campaign support.
EARTHSHARE MEMBER RECERTIFICATIONS
- Represent EarthShare professionally and maintain positive relationships with EarthShare members.
- Provide support and guidance to members on how to access the Andar Member Portal and complete their member recertification and campaign applications.
- Review all member recertifications for accuracy and follow up with members to complete/provide corrected documentation or information, when needed.
- Track completed recertifications and follow-up with members on missing documentation.
COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGN (CFC) – APPLICATION SUPPORT
- Review all member and federation documentation for accuracy following up with members to make needed updates and resubmit documentation, when needed.
- Complete federation upload spreadsheet and curate all needed documents for upload renaming files to match requirements of CFC.
- Act as a liaison between Members, EarthShare, and Combined Federal Campaign.
- Follow-up to the application process in a timely manner.
OVERALL CAMPAIGN SUPPORT
- Represent EarthShare at campaign events, outreach events and meetings, when needed. Public speaking may be required.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all campaign materials so that materials can be ordered, as needed.
- Fulfill requests for campaign materials and make sure they are sent and received by their expected deadlines.
- Provide administrative support for the campaign department, as needed.
- Foster a teamwork attitude to assist team members and other departments, when needed.