Role: To provide an exceptional service experience to members while
assisting them with their financial transactions.
- Receives and processes member financial transactions, including
deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; sells money orders to
members; transfers amounts from member accounts as directed.
- Post transactions to member accounts and maintain member records.
- Welcomes members and provides routine information concerning
services and directs members to appropriate department for specific
information and service.
- Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks including typing, filing,
computer input and answering the telephone.
- To meet all expectations and requirements for the Co-op program and
complete the Educators' Teller Co-op Passport program before the
scheduled due dates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educate and advise members regarding credit union products
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job.
- Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or
outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for
purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require
- Must be good with detail to deal with numbers and names.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Mandatory Saturdays.
Education: Enrolled in a High School co-op program; Entering junior or
senior year of High School for the 2017-2018 school year.
This position is located at our New Berlin Branch: 15350 W. Howard
Avenue, New Berlin, WI 53151
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities