HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a full-time, temporary (40 hrs/week for up to 6 months) BIOMETRIC SCREENING EVENT MANAGER to work from a home office in the North Carolina/South Carolina region. In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing the quality delivery of HealthFitness’ screening services by acting as on-site health screening event leader ensuring client requirements for service and delivery are met or exceeded. Responsibilities include pre-event coordination; event set-up and management, setup and management of the screening software program and other equipment; supervision of on-call and vendor staff; communication and coordination with client representatives, and post-event activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads all events according to HealthFitness quality assurance and professionalism standards (Screening Professional Excellence/Performance Expectations).
- Manages the successful execution of the event as outlined in Screening Team Responsibilities.
- Performs pre-event coordination activities including travel arrangements, participation in pre-event meetings, reviewing Client Specifics and coordination with on-site client contact, EMS set-up and review of event screening staff profiles to determine station assignments.
- Conducts pre-event activities including staff training and paperwork as applicable, provides introductions, prepares and engages screening staff with client requirements and goals/objectives for the day to ensure expectations are clear.
- Supervises on-call screeners and vendor staff including station assignments, performance oversight, quality assurance, evaluations and training (as applicable). Serves as a role model and mentor for event staff.
- Monitors overall event flow and makes adjustments as needed; provides on-going communication and updates to client representative(s) to ensure expectations are satisfied.
- Performs health screenings activities, including but not limited to data entry, height/weight, fingerstick, blood pressure, BMI, flexibility, and health advising as required.
- Performs post event activities including uploading data and reporting, SharePoint updates, payroll, post-event surveys, and shipping of screening equipment and forms (HRA, satisfaction surveys, etc.) using appropriate methods and tracking procedures.
- Maintain Data Privacy according to HealthFitness data privacy policies.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in health promotion, exercise science, community health, public health or related discipline required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years full-time industry related experience including a minimum of 40 hours of worksite health screening experience.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications through the AHA or American Red Cross.
- Proficiency in all HealthFitness biometric screening processes and protocols including height, weight, manual blood pressure, BMI, health advising and fingerstick.
- Ability to manage fast paced events and deal with unexpected issues with solid judgment and sound decision making with limited direction.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet and raise quality measures.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office programs, Internet and SharePoint applications.
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time including occasional weekend travel.
- Home Office location within one hour drive to a major airport.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.