Atlanta, GA / Richmond, VA / Washington D.C.
ELEVATE SECURITY BACKGROUND
Here at Elevate Security, we're building the first-ever truly people-centric solution that's focused on the human element as a core defense strategy for protecting organizations. By combining the powers of behavioral psychology and data science, we are creating a world where every employee becomes an organization's strongest security advocate.
We're looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the burgeoning security landscape.
WHAT YOU'D WORK ON
There are few times when life shows up in your inbox with a golden ticket. This is one of those times! As our third Account Executive, you'll help define our sales team and process in a well-funded SaaS startup with great customer traction. You will represent the voice of the customer in our product definition and have a big opportunity for impact. You'll also work with Customer Success to ensure that new customers you close have a smooth onboarding process and become long-term partners.
You'll be reporting to Elevate's co-founders and be starting from an outstanding foundation. We're already working with a robust list of Fortune 1000 customers and have a large number of additional enterprises in the pipeline, which we need help in developing and closing. We are building something that people truly haven't seen before, and it is making them successful.
We'd love to hear from you if several of the following describe you:
- Have 3-6 years of previous sales experience and success in a similar capacity.
- Sold software in the $50k-$200k ACV range
- Experience with sales to CISOs and security teams is preferred
- Have experience with running the full-sales cycle: lead generation, qualification, demos/pilots, negotiation, and close.
- Are comfortable with both inside and field sales.
- Get excited by extreme ownership over a role and seeing your company succeed.
- Work well with other teams and want to own projects in addition to closing deals.
- Have a track record of trying and learning new things.
- Are curious and have a genuine desire to help change the way companies approach security education.
- Are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing.
- Have a track record of following through on commitments.
- Are results-minded and have the ability to see how to capitalize on the diverse strengths of people around you to succeed together.
WHY WORK FOR US
We're a mission-driven startup that values individual diversity and skills. Here are some of our values. Hopefully, they resonate with you:
- Commit to investing in great people
- Embracing our diversity makes us stronger
- Do the right thing, even if it's not easy
- Learn from every opportunity
- Choose to be transparent
WHAT MAKES ELEVATE SECURITY A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest talent in the Bay Area.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We're genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won't hire jerks.
For insights into our interview process, check out our “How We Hire” post.
We look forward to hearing from you!