As a Product Analyst at Engage3, you will help us unlock insights from an enormous trove of retail and consumer demand data. You will use your full toolkit -- SQL query writing, data analysis, data synthesis -- to report on what's happening and recommend what to do next. You'll lead in the development of reports and analyses designed to support a rapidly-evolving business in a fast-changing industry. You will partner with Product & Engineering to surface insights and help make informed, data-driven decisions about what challenges to tackle next and influence prioritization.
We're looking for someone with an insatiable curiosity who is always ready to challenge assumptions and prove us wrong with data. Someone who can translate simple questions into complex analysis and translate them back into straightforward language. We're growing rapidly, and expect that you will look to grow with us and help build out our intelligence capabilities.
• 1-3 years of applied experience executing analysis, communicating results, & developing metrics that matter
• Demonstrated experience in translating data into decision-ready insights
• Experience with data tools -- Python, R, SQL -- as well as proficiency with spreadsheets
• SQL is a must -- every analysis starts with “go get some data”
• A strong communicator. Explaining complex concepts shouldn't be a problem for you.
• Comfortable and effective at juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast paced work environment.
• You are scrappy. You approach questions with a scientific rigor, but can execute pragmatically -- the simplest solution may be the best at times.
• Bachelor's degree in a related technical field
• 2+ years experience working in an analytics organization or related field
• A Masters degree (or higher) in a technical field (Analytics, Statistics, Operations Research, Math, Physics, Engineering, etc.)
• A solid math and statistics background