WHO WE ARE…
Enginuity Advantage is an industry-leading recruiting firm specializing in identifying and recruiting senior-level engineering professionals for a wide range of clients throughout US. Our priorities are centered around quality and a deep partnership with our engineering candidates and the clients who we serve. We truly get to know everyone who we work with and work hard to support and cultivate these relationships with continued follow-through and consistent communication.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity. We are looking for the absolute best, most talented and motivated people who care about what they do and enjoy making a true impact in people’s lives. As a company, Enginuity Advantage is committed to hiring elite professionals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of growing their own clientele and forming life-long partnerships.
WHO YOU ARE…
You are an achiever. A goal-driven, energetic, naturally curious, tenacious, fun, people-loving, networking machine!
Engineering (or closely related technical industry) recruiting experience is a MUST! We have amazing clients. We need someone with a fantastic network and the know-how to make connections and further develop this focus within our organization.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF…
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Conduct full-cycle recruiting for open positions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships
- Demonstrate exceptional client service (with both internal and external clients)
- Act as a consultant to clients and candidates
- Support negotiations throughout the hiring process
- Effectively evaluate candidates’ strengths, traits and qualifications as they compare to the needs of our clients
- Conduct recruitment activities in compliance with federal employment laws and regulations
- Maintain accurate records and thorough documentation
- Maintain consistent business development strategies in an effort to grow your desk and further the impact of the organization
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including licensure and education verification, reference and background checks
- Work closely with management to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients’ hiring needs
- Communicate effectively with internal team in order to create a productive and conducive
- Collaborate with peers by sharing recruiting “best practices” and techniques to enhance the organization as a whole
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to network, gain industry knowledge, and develop referrals and sales leads.
- 2+ years of progressive technical recruiting experience
- A proven track record of recruiting/hiring success
- Availability to work before/after typical office hours as work needs demand
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical/software application skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements
WHAT ENGINUITY WILL PROVIDE…
Lucrative commission structure
Open time-off policy
Discretionary bonus and incentives
Excellent growth opportunity
A supportive, fast-paced fun and collaborative environment
And much, much more