Start date: June 2022
Location: MA-Boston, NY- New York, AZ-Scottsdale, GA- Alpharetta
Be a part of creating innovative digital solutions that will make healthcare more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for people, in stores and virtually via mobile applications or web.
The Digital Leadership Program (DLP) offers a two year training opportunity for passionate, motivated people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers' lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a health care company can be.
The DLP cohort is represented by different functions in Digital:
- Agile Transformation Office
- Customer Success & Operations
- Product Management and Strategy
What it is:
- Full time two-year program in which participants are matched to an important role on a CVS Health Enterprise Digital team.
- Sample roles include: Engineers in Engineering, Product Owners in Product Management, Scrum Masters in the Agile Transformation Office, and Analysts in Analytics, Digital Strategy, and Voice of the Customer
What are the goals:
The program doesn’t just help you develop skills; it accelerates your overall development. You’ll get well-rounded experience and the ability to contribute to the dynamic world of healthcare.
What you will do:
As an Associate Agile Analyst in this program, you will be working with the product scrum teams that drive the vision to solve for some of the most challenging digital healthcare problems. This role has a tremendous opportunity to learn the technologies that contribute to building compelling digital health experiences that will help tens of millions of lives while operating in an agile software environment at scale.
- Assist the scrum team’s progress in achieving their iteration goals through strong issue, risk and dependency management
- Collaborate with partners external to the team, including vendor partners and other Scrum teams for delivering, resolving prioritization, conflicts and synchronization
- Gain understanding of agile and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) practices. Use this knowledge to assist a team with using and following these practices
- Partner with other scrum masters and release train engineers to understand, identify and lead implementation of process improvements that impact quality and team’s ability to deliver
- Attend, facilitate and host Scrum team ceremonies, such as backlog refinement, Daily Stand-Ups, planning meetings, and retrospectives
- Manage and maintain team-level dashboard reporting to track execution for the team and stakeholder leadership, using metrics to inform team improvement plans
- Support activities for quarterly Program Increment planning, a large-scale SAFe ceremony.
- Active member of DLP 2022 cohort which is represented by various functions within Digital e.g. Agile Transformation Office, Analytics, Customer Success & Operations, Engineering, Product Management, and Strategy, etc.).
- Participate in cohort-wide training for professional growth and soft skills (e.g. general leadership, communication, emotional intelligence, etc.)
- Gain industry and hands on digital experience through cohort-wide case study assignments.
- Support the existing program and direction through DLP committees focused on recruitment, onboarding, and professional development (e.g. mentoring, training, networking, etc.)
- Contribute to building a fun and engaging work culture, through local engagement committees.
Participants will receive:
- Dedicated cohort training, mentoring, and exposure to senior leadership
- Increased opportunity to be considered for future leadership opportunities across CVS Health Enterprise Digital
- Training for professional growth and soft skills (e.g., general leadership, communication, emotional intelligence, etc.)
- An assigned mentor to connect with on a regular basis
- Industry and hands-on digital experience through cohort-wide case study assignments
- Participants will also contribute to building a fun and engaging work culture, through cohort engagement committees.
- Meet education requirements
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Preferred undergraduate internship, co-op, or project experience in relevant areas (strategy, management consulting, digital, software, healthcare, retail)
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Strong research, analytical, written communication, and oral presentation skills.
- Well organized and able to work under pressure and prioritize among multiple projects with limited supervision.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships across diverse teams.
- Adaptability and flexibility for a dynamic work environment.
- Experienced in collaboration tools (e.g. Airtable, Rally, Microsoft Teams, Confluence, Miro, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience presenting in front of high-level stakeholders and ability to support the preparation of presentations for leadership
- Entrepreneurial with knowledge or interest in the startup or tech landscape
- You should currently be pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Have an anticipated graduation date between May 2021 and August 2022
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.