Everytable is looking for a STORE LEAD! Department: OperationsReports to: Store Manager
Our Story + What Makes Us Special
Everytable was founded on the belief that healthy food is a human right and shouldn’t be a luxury product. Everytable is a purpose-driven public benefit company; working with us is a unique opportunity to stand tall and be a part of making history by redefining and transforming the food system. We’re passionate about making a positive impact in the communities we serve through affordable food access, as well as economic empowerment and environmental wellbeing.
We are an inclusive and diverse team of mission-driven individuals fighting for food justice - where every community, every person and every table has access to fresh, nutritious, affordable, and culturally appropriate food. We’re looking for team members who aren’t afraid to shake things up and speak up for what they believe in. At Everytable, our team members are unique, outspoken, and have a sincere desire to make a world a more equitable place. If you are fiercely dedicated to social justice and inclusion and have a conscious leadership mindset, Everytable might be the place for you.
Why You’ll Love This Role
Our Store Leads are passionate about the Everytable mission, and committed to the happiness and satisfaction of our guests and employees. Store Leads must be skilled at selling our brand, developing their team members, being an enthusiastic brand ambassador, driving our high standards, and living our culture.
Your Impact on the Mission
● Responsible for all in-store operations in the Store Manager’s absence. Including, but not limited to...
o Opening and closing
o Maintenance and cleaning
o Cash handling
o Kitchen reporting
o Store organization
o Bulk, catering, and subscription orders
● Maintain a culture of excellence in hospitality.
● Respond adeptly to customer requests, comments and concerns.
● Participate in training and development initiatives and projects.
● Sharing the Everytable mission.
● Selling our food. Speaking to guests about the ingredients, nutritional benefits, and highlights.
● Cashiering, stocking and restocking supplies and products.
● Maintaining store cleanliness and organization.
● Ensuring the store is operating in accordance with the California Health Department guidelines.
● Some canvassing/marketing may be required.
Our Guiding Values
● Hungry To Change the World - We are driven to create a world-changing social enterprise, and to pursue our mission for a more just and healthy world. We are not satisfied with “business as usual,” and are willing to take chances to create a new paradigm of business.
● Purpose and Pride in Service - We care deeply about all our customers across all channels and take care to understand and anticipate their needs. We strive to exceed the expectations of our customers as well as those we serve internally, our coworkers, offering hospitality and delicious food everywhere we go.
● Elevate Everyday - Each of us is responsible for coming to the table with solutions, which requires us to be honest and speak up about ways we can be better. In everything we do, we get better every day by taking small and large steps to continuously improve.
● Lead with Humility - Each of us leads in our own job and in our own way. We believe leadership requires listening, understanding, and putting yourself in others' shoes before taking action.
● Solve For All - We are a people centered organization focused on finding the solution that benefits our customers, our employees, and our company. Because we all win when we win together.
● Welcome Everyone to the Table - We are a stronger, more innovative company because of our diverse experiences, cultures, and backgrounds. All our voices are needed to be the best we can be
What You’ll Bring to the Table
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
● Excellent sales and customer service skills.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
● Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
● Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
● A valid state issued food handler’s card
● Must be fluent in English. Spanish proficiency or fluency is a plus.
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Applicant shall maintain citizenship in the United States or documentation to establish employment eligibility in compliance with the Federal Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986
● Must be able to stand for 6-8 hours.
● Some bending/kneeling/stooping required.
● Regular communication with team members, leadership and guests.
● Some carrying, moving and positioning of objects and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
● Constantly monitors retail food temperatures and determines if products are up to all standards.
● Must be able to work in a fast, sometimes loud environment with varying temperatures.
Perks + Benefits All Team Members of Everytable Enjoy:
Health + Wellbeing
● Free delicious Everytable meals during your shift
● 20% off all meals + delivery subscription service
● Employee Assistance Program
● Company-Sponsored Best in Class Benefits ** (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance) *
● 401(k) program *
● Paid Parental Leave *
● Fitness/Wellness Program *
● Voluntary Accident/Critical Illness/Hospital Indemnity Insurance*
● Dependent FSA *
● Transit + Parking Benefits *
● Pet Insurance *
Growth + Development
● Culture of feedback and coaching (bi-annual performance appraisals)
● Social Equity Franchise Program – a unique opportunity to own your own Everytable retail storefront after training in Everytable University!
Flexibility + Community Outreach
● Pay it Forward Program
● Flexible working environment (depending on role requirements)
● Full-time and part-time positions available
● Paid vacation/sick/holiday time
** Select plans are free of charge to employee and 100% company-sponsored
Everytable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We encourage women, people of color, and LGBTQ people to apply. Everytable is a Fair Chance employer and will consider qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records for employment.
In accordance with Everytable’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known health and safety hazards, the Company has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health of its employees and its customers. As such, the Company requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon hire. For the purposes of this policy, “fully vaccinated” shall mean two weeks have passed since: (i) applicant obtained their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines; or (ii) applicant has obtained a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. Applicants shall submit proof of vaccination either with their application or as part of their onboarding process. In the event that an applicant requires reasonable accommodation due to a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, the Company will provide an accommodation to the extent it can, if the applicant is hired.