We are looking for talented individuals to join our team working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment which encourages collaboration, participation and creative thinking. Business Analysts are members of an agile development team that delivers IT solutions to support business objectives. Business Analysts are empowered, decisive, communicative, tech-savvy, and highly available to their teams. We are focused on building reusable services that can be leveraged by multiple development teams.
IN THIS ROLE YOU CAN EXPECT TO...
- Work with the Technical Product Owner to create and maintain a backlog and roadmap
- Develop user stories, process diagrams, and other models to clarify the desired solutions
- Consolidate ideas and feedback from multiple business stakeholders and serve as the single authoritative source for product direction for the development team
- Hold grooming sessions to estimate and refine stories
- Work within the development team to implement, test, and deliver the solutions you have defined
- Communicate with and train stakeholders to ensure successful adoption of these solutions
- Perform other duties as requested and assigned
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU'LL NEED...
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- At least 5 years of experience performing business analysis for technology applications
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical staff, non-technical staff, all levels of management and clients
- Strong detail-orientation and organization with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, changing environment
IN ADDITION TO THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED ABOVE, WE'D PREFER IF YOU HAVE...
- Understanding of Service Layer technologies
- Experience with Scrum (or another agile methodology)
- Experience with Visio
- CSM or CSPO certification