The Residential Rehabilitation Educator position is a great opportunity to gain experience in the mental health field and often can be used to satisfy an internship requirement in college! In this program, adults with mental illness share a home in the community. Our residential staff supports them to reach their goals by teaching them daily living skills to move them toward independence, assist in management of their psychiatric symptoms, ensure their physical health, and improve their quality of life!
Join our team and play an essential role in enabling adults with mental illness to live as actively and independently as possible!
- Teaching daily living skills such as cooking, budgeting, and social skills
- Implementing treatment plans that assist with reaching goals or symptom management
- Administering medications
- Transporting to doctor's appointments and social activities
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefit package!
- Tuition remission program - 100% tuition for undergraduate coursework in a Massachusetts State College or University
- Health/dental insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Various opportunities for career advancement
- Commitment to provide quality training to our staff
- Group discounts on cell phones, movie tickets and various club memberships
- Company contributions to retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Opportunities to attend in-service trainings and more…
- Patience and an understanding and ability to interact with individuals with disabilities
- Dependability, flexibility, and desire to help others
- Must have a valid driver’s license---access to a personal vehicle required at some sites
- Previous experience working in the mental health field or completed coursework in Psychology, Social Work, or Human Services
- CPR/FA and MAP certification will be required
- BA/BS in Psychology or related field preferred
Aspire Health Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.