Osteria OKC is a full-service restaurant and craft bar dedicated to offering a bold and fresh perspective on classic Italian food, with a communal, neighborhood appeal.
Nestled in Oklahoma City's Nichols Hills Plaza, ingredients sourced from regional farms will come together to highlight cuisine from Northern, Central and Southern Italy, that have been perfected by Celebrity Chef Fabio Viviani.
We aspire to uphold our namesake, by being a gracious host that embodies a collective approach. We want each service to be immensely welcoming and for each guest to experience a comforting familiarity within our walls.
If you believe in this idea and vision, it's time to help us build the next great experience for our guests.
More about our partner, Fabio Viviani. Fabio was on three seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego. His drive for excellence and true culinary talent make him a celebrated and revered chef.
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Greeting parties as they arrive with a welcoming and accommodating attitude
- Distribute menus to guest as they are seated
- Ensure that guest's feel important and welcome in the restaurant throughout their entire stay
- Be responsive to phone calls
- Manage seating and reservations to ensure guests get the best experience
- Acknowledge guests when they arrive and leave
- Communicating effectively with both guests and team-members
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and guests
- A desire to succeed in a progressive, exciting, and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow directions
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized during busy service times
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 10+ pounds repetitively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Hosting, guest service experience preferred