Osteria Italian Bar & Kitchen embodies a hybrid of a rustic Italian market, a fine dining restaurant, and a refined, late-night bar. Celebrity Chef, Fabio Viviani, has created a menu that includes over a dozen fresh homemade pastas, slow-roasted meats, wild fish and seafood, a generous pizza selection, and a hearty wine and craft cocktail collection. In one, harmonizing space, Italian classics are both elevated and celebrated.
Located in the heart of downtown Tampa, Osteria is rustic and refined in approach, and Italian in spirit. Guests can anticipate aromas of truffle, homemade Italian eats, an extensive wine collection and hand-crafted cocktails, and a dining experience to last a lifetime.
If you believe in this idea and vision, it's time to help us build the next great experience for our guests.
More about our partner, Fabio Viviani. Fabio was on three seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego. His drive for excellence and true culinary talent make him a celebrated and revered chef.
POSITION: PREP COOK
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest's feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Refer to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
- Understands and complies with quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work-station area including tables, shelves, walls grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, refrigeration equipment etc.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and team-members
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40+ pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)