Bar Cicchetti is the latest concept from Celebrity Chef, Fabio Viviani, in Deep Deuce, opening soon! Bar Cicchetti is a full-service restaurant and craft bar dedicated to offering a bold and fresh perspective on classic Italian food, with a communal, neighborhood appeal. Everything is authentic and made 100% from scratch.
More about our partner, Fabio Viviani was on three seasons of the television competition show Top Chef and won the title of “Fan Favorite.” When you meet him, you will understand why. He is a celebrity without the celebrity ego. His drive for excellence and true culinary talent make him a celebrated and revered chef.
We are looking for those who are motivated by an intense passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests to join our team.
POSITION: SOUS CHEF
- Provide quality, and genuine, hospitality in a timely manner
- Ensure that guest's feel important and welcome in the restaurant
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards
- Provide orientation of company and department rules, policies and procedures and oversee training of new kitchen employees.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant's preventative maintenance programs
- Establish portion sizes and prepare standard recipe cards for all new menu items
- Ensure that all products are ordered according to predetermined product specifications and received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant's receiving policies and procedures
- Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of products from storage areas, product storage procedures, standard recipes and waste control procedures
- Ability to provide leadership in the kitchen with staff and during service.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Passion for food and ensuring an excellent dining experience for all guests
- Energetic and genuine positive attitude while interacting with team-members and all guests
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in progressive kitchen positions including leadership
- Must be able to give direction to kitchen team-members regarding recipes, cooking technique, and safety
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50+ pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time