- Experience in applying a wide variety of unsupervised, semi-supervised, and supervised machine learning techniques.
- An understanding of machine learning processes and workflows, and experience with basic statistical analysis of social media data.
- Strong skills in Python development and use of machine learning packages.
- Experience with Linux command line and Jupyter notebooks.
- Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a remote team.
- Must be a continuing college or university student in good standing at an accredited institution pursuing a Master's or PhD degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.