We are looking for a Clojure developer that is passionate about data management, data structures, functional programming and generally reinventing a big part of the tech world.
You will work with a variety of technologies, including Clojure, ClojureScript, consensus algorithms, I/O, blockchain technology and cryptography.
We are working to promote the benefits of Fluree to the developer community, and participation in this through occasional blog posts, presentations, and examples will help us accomplish this goal.
- Help design systems, applications, and infrastructure to help drive some of the world's largest software development projects leveraging Fluree
- Work as a collaborative member of a team building the next generation of data management technology
- Advise on architectures, patterns, and strategies for the core Fluree DB, DL (distributed ledger), Fluree Edge servers and Libraries
- Participate in our technology roadmap and decisions
- Promote Fluree's benefits to the developer community
- 2+ years of experience with Clojure, a Lisp, or strong functional programming fundamentals
- High degree of curiosity with the ability to ask thoughtful questions and solve challenging problems.
- Able to use functional programming to design simple and elegant solutions.
- Works well as part of a team
- Enjoys the startup environment