We are seeking Admission Representatives to help enroll adult students at our non-profit partner Universities. Our client helps companies and associations with workforce development by connecting employees/members to relevant education and degree programs.
Our Admission Representatives work with prospective students from the first interview to degree/school selection to enrollment to graduation. Each Admission Representative must learn to discuss the merits of different degree programs, assess the prospective student’s needs, and provide a relevant degree program match. Admission Representatives report to the Executive Director.
Our client offers competitive compensation packages, including a full suite of benefits, including medical, dental, vision and paid holidays. Salary commensurate with experience. Position is in Chicago’s West Loop in a dynamic, loft environment. There is no expected travel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continuously meet and exceed monthly goals and maintains a high level of enrollments by successfully presenting our partner universities degree programs and guiding prospective students through the selection and application process
- Serve as an advisor, counselor, advocate, and mentor for adult students as they transition into the academic environment and strive to balance education, employment, family, and/or other life responsibilities and challenges
- Conduct one-on-one interviews to evaluate the prospective student's needs, interests and qualifications and match to degree programs
- Provide prospective students clear and concise information to help the prospective student in making informed decisions regarding their educational goals and the decision whether or not to attend a partner university
- Maintains a high level of knowledge regarding the offerings, programs, services etc. of all partner universities ensuring complete student satisfaction from inquiry through the enrollment process
- Efficiently and professionally responds to any potential students' concerns, issues or inquiries and successfully qualifying students for various academic programs
- Consults and coordinates communications with partner universities' Admissions, Student Finance and Academic Advising teams by gathering any necessary documentation and information needed to successfully guide prospects through the entire admissions and enrollment process
- Accurately documents and records continuous contact using the CRM system; produces activity reports as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 years sales or related experience
- Experience in higher education, college admissions and/or recruitment preferred
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in a high-energy environment