Franklin Health and Fitness is offering an internship in our Marketing Department to begin immediately for 20 hours per week. The internship will last several months.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Help with an array of administrative tasks.
2. Work on marketing projects with goals and objectives.
3. Assist in the planning and execution of various events in the Franklin area.
4. Act as a community ambassador to raise awareness.
5. Act as an ambassador at key events. Attendance at some evening events is a must.
-Exceptional communication skills, including strong writing skills.
-Solid project manager with strong organizational skills and a track record of paying attention to the details.
-A team player with exceptional interpersonal skills who can partner with a wide variety of people.
-Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Word Press, a social media fanatic, and comfortable learning new software programs.
–Exudes positive energy that is focused on excellence.
-Passionate about fitness.
Internship is unpaid. Must be able to get school credit for the internship.
As an intern, you will work in various locations. A free gym membership comes with the internship.